Courses and Program Highlights
• Programs: Gifted and Talented Honors Program in Pre-Engineering (Project Lead The Way), Culinary Arts/Restaurant Management, Career and Technical Education course sequence in Information Technology, Construction Technology, Automotive Technology, Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
• Advanced Placement Courses: English Literature and Composition, United States History.
• Leadership & Support: Student Council, Peer Mediation and Conflict Resolution, Link Employment and Responsibility Now (LEARN), Construction Skills 2000
• Academic: Skills USA
• Artistic: Art, Drama
• Clubs: Karate, Art, Chorus, Creative Writing, MOUSE®Squad, School Newspaper, Book Club, Website Design, Baseball Club and R.C Nitro Cars Club.
PSAL Sports Teams
• BOYS: Baseball & JV Baseball, Basketball & JV Basketball, Bowling, Cross Country, Football & JV Football, Handball, Outdoor Track, Indoor Track, Soccer, Volleyball, Wrestling
• GIRLS: Basketball, Bowling, Cross Country, Handball, Outdoor Track, Indoor Track Softball, Volleyball